A Complete History Curriculum for One Year
Don't just read about history—experience it! Color a picture of a Viking warrior, make an edible oasis, create a Moorish ruler's turban and Aztec jewelry.
This comprehensive activity book and curriculum guide contains all you need to make history come alive for your child. Along with the accompanying book Story of the World; Volume 2: The Middle Ages, this Activity Book provides a complete history program.
The Activity Book contains:
- Cross-references to Kingfisher and Usborne history encyclopedias
- Comprehension questions and answers
- Sample narrations
- Maps and geography activities
- Coloring pages
- Suggestions for additional history readings
- Lists of literature readings
- Plenty of simple, hands-on activities
- Color-in review cards for each chapter
All resources and activities are specifically designed for grades 2-5.
From the fall of Rome to the rise of the Renaissance, the study of the Middle Ages will captivate your child.
Did you find this review helpful?