A Complete History Curriculum for One Year
Don't just read about history—experience it! Color a picture of Captain Cook in Botany Bay, design an Ottoman pattern, play the Battle of Bunker Hill board game, and hunt for gold.
This comprehensive activity book and curriculum guide contains all you need to make history come alive for your child. Along with the accompanying book The Story of the World; Volume 3: Early Modern Times, this Activity Book provides a complete history program.
The Activity Book contains:
- Cross-references to Kingfisher and Usborne history encyclopedias.
- Comprehension questions and answers.
- Sample narrations.
- Maps and geography activities.
- Coloring pages.
- Suggestions for additional history readings.
- Lists of literature readings.
- Plenty of simple, hands-on activities.
- Color-in review cards for each chapter.
All resources and activities are specifically designed for grades 3-6. From Elizabeth to the Forty-Niners, the study of Early Modern Times will captivate your child.
Story of the World 3 Activity Book
Did you find this review helpful?