A beautiful unabridged 150th Anniversary Edition with 8 original illustrations and a cover from an 1906 edition.
For years children have dreamed of running away to join the circus. But what if you are already in the circus? Hoping for a better life and a real home, Ben Brown abandons the world under the big top, bringing only his dog Sancho for company. Lost and alone, he is found by two girls who take him under their wing. Has Ben found the new life he was looking for? And can he adjust to the challenges of the ordinary world?
This version has:
- 8 original illustrations from a 1906 edition by Alice Barber Stephens. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates an early edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Did you find this review helpful?