SeaWolf Press is proud to offer another book in its Illustrated Classics Collection. Each book in the collection contains the text, illustrations, and cover from the first or early edition.
In this sequel to Eight Cousins, Rose Campbell returns to the "Aunt Hill" after two years of traveling around the world. Suddenly, she is surrounded by male admirers, all expecting her to marry them. But before she marries anyone, Rose is determined to establish herself as an independent young woman. Besides, she suspects that some of her friends like her more for her money than for herself. How can Rose tell who her real friends are? Is there anyone she can count on?
This version has:
- 8 original illustrations from a 1916 edition. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates an early edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Did you find this review helpful?