A beautiful unabridged Edition with 11 illustrations by Ellen Ahrens
SeaWolf Press is proud to offer another book in its Illustrated Classics Collection. Each book in the collection contains the text, illustrations, and cover from the first or early edition.
The fourth and last book about the March family. Join Jo in the last episode of the March family adventures. Ten years after the school at Plumfield was founded, Jo's boys - including wanderer Dan, sailor Emil and musician Nat - are grown up and discovering more about the world. But life after childhood can be confusing and frightening, and it is Jo and the warm-hearted March family who can comfort and guide the boys when they need it the most . . . Plus a behind-the-scenes journey, including an author profile, a guide to who's who, activities and more . . .
This version has:
- 11 original illustrations by Ellen Ahrens. Don't be fooled by other versions with missing or made-up pictures.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates a 1914 edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Did you find this review helpful?