This is where you can find the status of the Exodus Bookstore. We’ll keep this page updated so you can always know exactly what’s going on. If you want to be notified of updates via email, please click here and subscribe to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
19146 Molalla Avenue Suite D, Oregon City, OR 97045
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 10am to 4pm PST. (During this Covid-19 scare, we are technically* closed to the public but here normal hours and still regularly shipping orders).
* The doors are locked, but we're happy to invite you in for a "social gathering," in limited numbers, masks optional. Call us with any questions or concerns!
During store hours: 503-655-1951
After hours: 503-451-9148
We look forward to welcoming you to our space, so come by and see us. We have a ton of inventory for you to look at and experts on hand to answer all your curriculum questions.
Here is what is offered to the public at the bookstore:
- In-store Pickup: You can save on shipping or pick up your books on a next-day order by stopping by the bookstore and picking them up. To use this service, do the following.
- First place your order online. During checkout, select “In-Store Pickup” as your shipping choice.
- As soon as your order is ready we’ll send you an email letting you know, and then you come on by, pick up your order and say ‘Hi!’
- Curriculum Guidance: You can schedule a private session with one of our curriculum experts to talk about homeschooling, take a look at all the curriculums we offer, and discuss anything related to your homeschooling needs.
- To book a session, please give us a call. When you come, we’ll be glad to talk about any questions you have and show you materials here in-stock.
- At this time these valuable sessions are free and available by appointment only. In the future we may charge a nominal fee for sessions with our experts.