A beautiful unabridged 150th Anniversary Edition with 200 original illustrations and a Foreword by Alice L. George entitled "Why ‘Little Women’ Endures 150 Years Later." The cover is from an early edition.
This version has:
- 200 original illustrations. Don't be misled by other versions that have no illustrations.
- Text that has been proofread to avoid errors common in other versions.
- A beautiful cover that replicates an early edition cover.
- The complete text in an easy-to-read font similar to the original.
- Properly formatted text complete with correct indenting, spacing, footnotes, italics, and tables.
Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy manage to lead interesting lives despite Father's absence at war and the family's lack of money. Whether they're putting on a play or forming a secret society, their gaiety is infectious. Written from Louisa May Alcott's own experiences, this remarkable story has been treasured for generations. Now, Little Women is combined into one volume with its sequel, Good Wives, also known as Part II of Little Women.
Did you find this review helpful?