There'll always be an England, but the old place has never been quite the same since the Brown children came across a small lost bear in London's Paddington Station. Whether tinkering with the neighbor's lawn mower or experimenting in the kitchen, Paddington has a knack for finding trouble. In this new edition of Paddington at Large, the well-meaning bear with a talent for trouble continues to fill the lives of the Brown family with unexpected adventures that will delight the multitude of Paddington fans.
The stories in the fifth book in the series are:
- Paddington Breaks the Peace – Paddington causes chaos trying to mow Mr Curry's lawn.
- Mr Gruber's Outing – Mr Gruber takes Paddington, Judy and Jonathan to the park.
- Goings-On at Number Thirty-two – Paddington mistakes a man installing the Browns' new television for a burglar.
- Paddington Hits the Jackpot – Paddington wins a TV quiz show.
- A Sticky Time – Paddington tries to make toffee.
- Trouble in the Bargain Basement – Paddington goes Christmas shopping.
- Paddington and the Christmas Pantomime – Paddington helps out at a local panto.
Did you find this review helpful?