These ten girls grew up to become women who didn't give in. Living as a Christian for them was difficult. They chose to do the right thing instead of the easy thing. Would you give in or would you resist? In a world where we give in too easily—be inspired by those who didn't!
- Blandina became a Christian and then a martyr
- Perpetua was forced to give up her child and then died in a Roman amphitheatre
- Lady Jane Grey did as she was told but in the end would not deny her Lord
- Anne Askew lost her home and family but never lost her faith
- Lysken Dirks loved her young husband but they both loved Jesus first
- Marion Harvey discovered the joy of following Christ and followed him to the end
- Margaret Wilson became an outlaw for Jesus but obeyed God whatever the cost
- Judith Weinberg loved the Lord although it cost her life
- Betty Stam's life was full of danger but she lived for Jesus through and through
- Esther John gave her life to Christ and died for him
Did you find this review helpful?