Would you like to make a difference? These ten boys grew up to do just that—but first they had to change the church. How did God change them?
- Augustine discovered the love of God and changed the way we think
- John Knox focused on God's word and told his country the truth
- Martin Luther rediscovered God's truth and gave it to ordinary people
- John Calvin realised that salvation was a gift from God and not a reward for what he did
- William Tyndale longed to print the Bible in a language that everyone would understand
- Hugh Latimer urged people to read the Bible for themselves and made enemies as a result
- Jan Hus taught that God is in charge of the church and the world
- Ulrich Zwingli challenged people to obey God's word in every area of their lives
- Thomas Chalmers called the church to show Christ's compassion to the poor
- Lord Shaftesbury pushed the church into making Christ's love a living reality for everyone
Did you find this review helpful?