These ten boys grew up to become men who didn't give in. Living as a Christian for them was difficult but they chose to do the right thing instead of the easy thing.
Would you give in or would you resist? In a world where we give in too easily—be inspired by those who didn't!
- Polycarp was freed from slavery but gave up his freedom for Christ
- Alban was in danger from Roman soldiers but would not bow down to their gods
- John Oldcastle's home was a hiding place, but he wouldn't hide his faith
- Thomas Cranmer feared death but ended up showing courage
- George Wishart was thrown in prison but kept on preaching about Jesus
- James Chalmers brought the Bible to cannibals whatever the dangers
- Dietrich Bonhoffer lived when people were frightened of speaking out but he would not be silent
- Nate Saint flew into danger but knew it was worth it
- Ivan Moiseyev obeyed his commanders but still put God first
- Graham Staines lived to help leprosy patients, but died because he loved Jesus
Did you find this review helpful?