The Miller Family Series, written by Mildred Martin and published by Green Pastures Press, are true-to-life stories that emphasize character building and apply Biblical truths to everyday life. Each volume is full of stories which teach Christian values without being stuffy. The lessons in the stories are going to be subjects you have already talked about with your children—and you wished you knew more of how to talk about them with wisdom. These should help.
The Miller series includes 6 storybooks, and 5 activity books:
- Wisdom and the Millers (160 pgs)
- Prudence and the Millers (192 pgs)
- Missionary Stories with the Millers (208 pgs)
- School Days with the Millers (160 pgs)
- Storytime with the Millers (112 pgs)
- Growing With the Millers (144 pages)
Did you find this review helpful?