Fun with a purpose—meaningful lessons in world history
The heart of this fun and exciting history curriculum by Diana Waring is to provide valuable learning opportunities for elementary children. Designed to be used by K–4 students, this book is filled with wonderful tools that help children learn about the chronological flow of world history and God’s faithfulness in history while doing activities at their own level.
Included in this book:
- Historical pictures to color
- Bible events to read and talk about
- Silly songs
- Goofy games
- Maps & mazes
- Crafts, science experiments, recipes
- Crossword puzzles, word scrambles
- Coded messages, word searches
- Rhyme time
- Acting-up history
- Fascinating folks & exciting events
- Annotated books for children
Did you find this review helpful?