This reproducible study guide allows you to use Oscar Otter and Henry and Mudge in Puddle Trouble to teach literature using the whole book, not just excerpts as so many other literature programs do. It offers:
- comprehension questions
- critical thinking work
- related biblical principles
- studies on literary terms and vocabulary
- essay writing opportunities and other projects
- background information on the author
- a synopsis of the book
- PLUS a complete answer key!
Did you find this review helpful?