Learning about words has never been so much fun. Simon & Schuster's (Revised) Young Reader's Dictionary offers so much more than other dictionaries. Easy-to-read concise definitions are accompanied by lively full-color illustrations throughout, because pictures can often speak louder than words. Handy pocket size makes it a perfect take-along companion, excellent for both school and home use.
Because we know that a children's dictionary should be special, look at all these special features we've included:
- nearly 5,000 clear and concise definitions
- sample sentences showing how to use words correctly
- lovely full-color illustrations with informative captions
- pronunciation guides for more difficult words
- easy-to-read type
- handy take-along pocket size
These features combined make our dictionary one to turn to time and again. It's a handy reference tool which shows how much fun learning new words can be.
Did you find this review helpful?