Written for both parents and teachers, Home Education collects six lectures on educating young children (up to the age of 9). In this volume, she shares her experience and wisdom on subjects such as:
- how time outdoors promotes curiosity and learning
- how to foster good habits in children -effective and natural methods of teaching young children
- how to teach each subject
- the power of narration to cement ideas in the mind
- how to strengthen a child’s will so they can control their passions
Did you find this review helpful?