From animal habitats to the human body, matter to machines, rainforests to recycling, it’s all here in one easy-to-use volume! The Giant Science Resource Book includes 296 reproducible picture cards, diagrams, graphic organizers, and student activity sheets that will get kids involved in science.
This book is organized into the following science disciplines:
- life science
- space science
- environmental science
Features include a section of 13 forms and graphic organizers. Some examples are:
- Venn diagrams
- writing webs
- outline forms
- note-taking forms
- report forms
- world map
Topics covered in depth include:
- Life Science—Plants, land, invertebrates, ocean invertebrates, amphibians, reptiles, birds, fish, mammals, prehistoric animals, the human body.
- Physical Science—Magnets, electricity, day & night, light, sound, matter, energy, simple machines.
- Earth Science—Land forms, weather, air, water, rocks.
- Space Science—Moon phases, stars, eclipses, solar system.
- Environmental Science—Habitats (rainforest, desert, savanna, pond, ocean, polar regions), endangered animals, recycling.
Did you find this review helpful?