Special features you will unearth inside this book:
- Loaded cover-to-cover with color photos and illustrations
- Full-color interior
- Explains how fossils are formed
- Describes how to build your own fossil collection, including - How to extract fossils - How to identify fossils - How to store and display fossils
- Includes full-color pull-out poster
- Includes glossary and index for ease of reference
This excellent and informative work has been thousands of years in the making! It's the exciting story of fossils: How were they formed? Where are they found? How old are they? How are they extracted? This one-of-a-kind book explains how coal and oil are formed, how the Grand Canyon was created, how to interpret the geologic column from a creationist perspective, and how to identify various fossils. It refutes the horse and whale evolutionary models and explains the four Cs of biblical creation and compares this model with evolution's model of time, chance, struggle, and death. Filled with scores of full-color photos and illustrations, this quality book explains everything about fossils from a creationist perspective while also demonstrating the shortcomings of the evolutionary model of fossils. Dr. Gary Parker relies upon not only a thorough education of paleontology, but also many years of experience in the field to pen this scholarly work. Here are the scientific answers to the puzzling questions about fossils that even non-scientists can understand.
Free Download: Study guide
Did you find this review helpful?