Enhance your Bible lessons with beautiful artwork!
In Home Education, Charlotte Mason suggested that parents give their children reverent pictures to look at—art that illustrates the Bible stories read from Scripture.
Everything you need to present enjoyable Bible lessons to students of all ages (even adults!) is included in these lovely portfolios. Share these beautiful works in a school Bible class, family devotions, or Sunday School.
This Bible picture portfolio contains
- Eight high-quality, full-color works by master artists depicting scenes from the book of Genesis. These convenient art prints come on 8.5″ x 11″ UV coated card stock for fade resistance and durability.
- A Bible lesson handbook specific to Genesis. With this handbook you will have everything you need for successful Bible lessons gathered into one place in an easy-to-use format.
- Simple step-by-step instructions for using the pictures in a Bible lesson
- The corresponding Bible passages that go with the pictures (both ESV and KJV are included)
- Interesting background information on each artist
- Helpful Leading Thoughts that add more detail about each picture and invite discussion
- Handy cross-references to related works in other portfolios from Simply Charlotte Mason
- An attractive and sturdy portfolio envelope (10″ x 13″) that keeps your art prints and handbook protected, organized, and easy to store!
- Noah and the Flood (Genesis 8) — Noah’s Ark on the Mount Ararat by Simon de Myle
- The Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1–9) — The Tower of Babel by Pieter Brueghel the Younger
- Abraham and Melchizedek (Genesis 14) — The Meeting of Abraham and Melchizedek by Peter Paul Rubens
- Abraham Sacrifices Isaac (Genesis 22:1–19) — The Sacrifice of Isaac by Giovanni Domenico Tiepolo
- Abraham’s Servant Meets Rebekah (Genesis 24:1–27) — Rebecca at the Well by Giovanni Antonio Pelegrini
- Jacob’s Ladder (Genesis 28:10–22) — Landscape with the Dream of Jacob by Michael Willmann
- Joseph’s Coat of Many Colors (Genesis 37:3–35) — Joseph’s Bloody Coat Brought to Jacob by Diego Velazquez
- Joseph Interprets Pharaoh’s Dreams (Genesis 41:1–46) — Joseph Receiving Pharaoh’s Ring by Giovanni Battista Tiepolo
Did you find this review helpful?