Revised; now includes the study guide.
Many high schools require a course in personal finance for graduation. This fills that role, and teaches debt-free living from a Christian perspective: it doesn't only point at the problems; it gives solutions. Useful not only for students but also adults that would like to get rid of debt.
Table of Contents:
- My Personal Struggle with Debt
- We Owe It To Ourselves
- The Enslaving Power of Debt
- Other Hazards of Debt
- The History of Usury Part One: Ancient Times to Christ
- The History of Usury Part Two: The Early Church to Modern Times
- The Marvel of Loan Pre-Payment
- The Value of Thrift
- Investing For the Future
End NotesAppendix A: Scripture Index
Sample Amortization Schedule
Sample Loan Payment Schedule with $25.00 Prepayment
Sample Loan Payment Schedule with $50.00 Prepayment
Sample Loan Payment Schedule with $100.00 Prepayment
Sample Loan Payment Schedule with $200.00 Prepayment
Did you find this review helpful?