A one-semester course for grades 6 and up
In addition to the full student text, the robust teacher’s edition includes:
- Pedagogical guidance and tips
- Extensive explanation of and guidance in Well-Ordered Language’s unique analytic approach to grammar
- Explanation of and guidance in diagramming sentences
- Suggested activities and games for review
- Answers for all student exercises
- Suggested schedules for teaching Well-Ordered Language Level 4B
Well-Ordered Language Level 4 is the fourth part in a 4-level series that demonstrates that grammar is an engaging study that appeals to students’ natural curiosity about words and language. The previous level, Well-Ordered Language Level 3, aided students in mastering predicate verbs, nominatives, and adjectives; prepositional phrases; personal pronouns; sensory linking verbs; indirect objects; interrogative pronouns; relative (adjectival) clauses; adverbial elements and clauses; reflexive pronouns; verbals; and types of sentences (simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex). Any student who has mastered these concepts should be prepared for Well-Ordered Language Level 4. In Book 4B, students will review and strengthen skills accumulated throughout the series and in Book 4A while also being introduced to several new concepts. Students will also continue to develop their understanding of diagramming sentences, visualizing the grammatical relationships within increasingly complex sentences.
Note: WOL 4B is the final book in the Well-Ordered Language series.
Did you find this review helpful?