Some astronomers look at the stars and planets through a telescope. Author Danny Faulkner views them through a biblical perspective in this unique book. Written for the well-read layman from high school through adult, Universe by Design explores and explains the historical development of this science, including current ideas in the field. From a creationist standpoint, Faulkner also addresses common misconceptions, difficulties, and critiques about relativity and cosmology. This book would be an excellent supplement to any home school curriculum.
- Contributions of Ptolemy, Galileo, Brahe, Newton, Hubble, Einstein, and other famous scientists to the field of cosmology
- Many diagrams and illustrations
- Theories and facts on the origin and expansion of the universe
- Thorough discussion of the big bang and the problems with it
- Many examples and analogies to help understand concepts of cosmology God's awesome power is reflected in every star and planet in the universe around us!
Did you find this review helpful?