.These cards are designed to provide practice in locating various types of information found on a map, on a globe, or in an atlas.
The four sets of cards contain questions requiring students to use general map-reading skills to:
- Identify types of maps: physical, political, product road, and time zone
- Identify map and glove features: equator, hemispheres, land and water, longitude and latitude
- Use a compass rose
- Use a map legend (key)
- Name states and their capital cities
- Locate information in an atlas
Each set contains the following:
- 32 question cards
- List of skills practiced in the section
- A reproducible answer form
- Storage Pocket
- Answer key on the back of each storage pocket
Did you find this review helpful?