All standardized tests measure the ability to think carefully and critically. Most parents and teachers prepare their students for standardized tests using practice tests that lack vital instruction in test-taking skills. This easy-to-use, fun product teaches students how to use highly effective critical thinking skills and other strategic test-taking skills to improve their test scores. Thinking Skills for Tests presents essential thinking skills that form the base of both verbal and nonverbal reasoning and logic in reading and math.
- Understand the Main Idea
- Answer Multiple Choice Questions
- Give Written Answers
- Use Clues to Infer Answers
- Use Your Thoughts and Feelings to Infer Answers
- Understand Analogies
- Estimate the Correct Answer
- Solve Complicated Word Problems
- Use Different Units of Measure in Word Problems
- Estimations in Word Problems
- Understand Charts
- Understand Patterns
Did you find this review helpful?