Thirteen stories of horror, suspense and the supernatural that will keep you on the edge of your seat to the very last page. The Pit and the Pendulum, The Fall of the House of Usher and The Black Cat are just three of Edgar Allan Poe's most famous tales in this chilling, enthralling collection. Complete and unabridged.
Table of Contents:*
- The Sphinx (Vol. 5)
- The Fall of the House of Usher (Vol. 2)
- The Oval Portrait (Vol. 1)
- MS Found in a Bottle (Vol. 1)
- A Descent into the Maelström (Vol. 2)
- The Tell-Tale Heart (Vol. 2)
- The Oblong Box (Vol. 4)
- The Masque of the Red Death (Vol. 2)
- Hop-Frog (Vol. 5)
- Some Words With a Mummy (Vol. 5)
- William Wilson (Vol. 2)
- The Black Cat (Vol. 2)
- The Pit and the Pendulum (Vol. 2)
* These are all available from Project Gutenberg, where The Works of Edgar Allan Poe
are collected in five volumes.
Did you find this review helpful?