How do children learn their subtraction facts the easy way?
- They just listen (in the car, before bed, during chores, etc.).
- With little or no help from parent/teacher they learn to say and point to the facts in time with the music.
- They learn to sing along while they point to 1 - 1 = 0, etc.
- They take the audio test and say the answer while looking at it.
- They take the audio test and say the answer without looking at it.
- They write the answers on the reproducible song pages.
- They advance to the next song.
- They write the correct answers on the review pages.
This learning process can be started with age 4 and continued as long as needed. Children naturally follow the process and move forward when they are ready. Replay the tape for periodic review; each song is repeated without the answers for self-testing.
Did you find this review helpful?