Wild Tales will continue your student’s journey through the Skill Development stage. If your child is new to Spelling You See, you will want to take a little more time with the first few lessons in order to become familiar with this unique approach.
In Wild Tales, your child:
- Reads interesting nonfiction passages about animals
- Reads the passage with the instructor each day. Guided reading helps readers of all ability levels become familiar with the passage
- “Chunks” the appropriate letter patterns indicated for that day’s lesson
- Will have opportunities for copywork, free writing, and writing from dictation throughout the week
- Includes 36 lessons, divided into two books for ease of use. Each of the lessons is divided into five parts, A through E. One daily lesson consists of two or four facing pages
- Includes erasable colored pencils with each Student Pack
- Has complete instructional information in the Instructor’s Handbook, as well as access to helpful videos from Dr. Karen Holinga
Did you find this review helpful?