We have forgotten the West was once wild, pagan and without the Gospel. We have thereby forgotten the great thanks we owe to our Lord and the great expectations we should have for the future. In these lectures, the history and effects of the Gospel in the British Isles and United States are outlined with an eye to the ongoing rule of Christ Jesus.
- Alfred the Great—George Grant
- Celtic Christianity—Steve Wilkins
- John Wycliffe and the Lollards—George Grant
- The Reformation in England and Scotland—Douglas Wilson
- Protestant Exodus to America—Steve Wilkins
- The Rise of Unbelief—Douglas Wilson
- The Reformed in Exile—George Grant
- Great Expectations—Douglas Wilson
Did you find this review helpful?