This book will reveal why some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes, and feel more financially secure than others. It is simply a matter of knowing which quadrant to work from and when.
Have you ever wondered . . .
- What is the difference between an employee and a business owner?
- Why do some investors make money with little risk while most other investors just break even?
- Why do most employees go from job to job while others quit their jobs and go on to build business empires?
- Why, in the Industrial Age, did most parents want their children to become medical doctors, accountants, or attorneys . . . and why, in the Information Age, are these professions under financial attack?
Have you noticed that many of the brightest graduates from our universities want to work for college dropouts . . . Dropouts such as Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Michael Dell, and Ted Turner? Dropouts who today are the mega-rich of society.
This book will answer some of these questions and also assist in guiding you to find your own path to financial freedom in a world of ever-increasing financial change.
It is a book written for . . .
- people who are ready to move beyond job security and begin to find their own world of financial freedom.
- people who are ready to make deep professional and financial changes in their lives.
- people who are ready to move from the Industrial Age to the Information Age.
Did you find this review helpful?