In these six lectures, Doug Wilson and Steve Wilkins make the case that America's War for Independence was in fact not revolutionary and the War Between the States truly was.
- The Revolution That Wasn't—Steve Wilkins
- A Theological History of America 1620-1865—Douglas Wilson
- The Fruits of Independence—Steve Wilkins
- The Foresight of the Fathers—Douglas Wilson
- The Myth of Humanistic Benevolence—Steve Wilkins
- The End of An Age: The Fruits of Revolution—Steve Wilkins
Did you find this review helpful?