PLEASE NOTE: this is your last chance to buy this item. We will NOT be buying it again. Also, this product is NOT RETURNABLE, and SOLD AS-IS. If it is used, it may have defects, such as highlighting, torn pages or loose cover.
Many otherwise sound evangelical leaders, thinking that the only misleading doctrine is "Darwinism," are being seduced by the promise of "progressive creationism." Its most prominent voice, astronomer Dr. Hugh Ross, has convinced many that here is a biblically sound way to accommodate the "facts of science."
With brilliant clarity, Jonathan Sarfati, author of the best-selling Refuting Evolution (1 & 2) has produced a comprehensive and biblically-based refutation of progressive creationism. He addresses such issues as:
- Death, bloodshed, and disease existed before Adam and Eve. True?
- Noah's flood was only a local event. Really?
- Man-like creatures existed before Adam and Eve, but had no spirit, and thus no salvation. Evidence?
- Six days or six ages? What does the biblical text actually say?
Table of Contents:
- The Authority of Scripture
- The Days of Creation
- The History of Interpretation of Genesis 1-11
- The Order of Creation
- The Big Bang and Astronomy
- The Origin of Death and Suffering
- The Created Kinds
- The Global Flood and Noah's Ark
- The History of Mankind
- "Biblical" Old-Age Arguments
- Science and the Young Earth
- Refuting Old-Earth Arguments
Conclusion and Summary
About the Author
Did you find this review helpful?