Rand McNally's Atlas of World Geography provides engaging and richly illustrated geographic information for secondary students from grades 6-12. Thematic maps, graphs and charts help present a more complete portrait of our physical and political world.
Atlas of World Geography features:
- 85 pages of detailed physical and political maps
- Engaging illustrations, photography, and infographics
- 35 pages of human and physical world geography maps, graphs, charts, including information on plate tectonics, climate, environments, population and economics
- Updated Countries section including flag, capital city, area and population
- Glossary of foreign terminology plus comprehensive index to enrich and maximize use of maps
- Special continent sections exploring landforms, land cover and use, climate, and continent specific issues and current events
Did you find this review helpful?