Help your child discover nature hiding in your own back yard!
Now you can expand on each gentle nature story in the living science book Outdoor Secrets. Your first- and second-graders can learn more about the secrets that are awaiting them outside! In The Outdoor Secrets Companion you will find nature study ideas, simple projects, beautiful nature poetry, gentle lesson plans, and additional non-twaddle book suggestions that correspond with the stories in Outdoor Secrets.
- Living Science—Enjoy these activities and ideas that correspond with the nature stories in the 1903 reprint, Outdoor Secrets.
- Saves Time—Relax. All the work has been done for you. We’ve put in the hours of research so you don’t have to.
- Gentle and Flexible—Use the simple lesson plans at your own pace. Buzz through the ideas in a Term or meander along throughout the year.
- Charlotte Mason in Its Approach—Includes lots of non-twaddle book suggestions, nature study ideas, narration, a nature notebook, and beautiful poetry.
- Helpful—Gives you handy tips and reminders of upcoming resources in a convenient Notes column.
Did you find this review helpful?