Paddington Bear becomes a celebrity when he takes portraits of the Brown family with a very old camera. Thanks to the unique results, a local shop puts the photos on display. And that's just the first adventure this extraordinary bear finds himself in. From wallpapering to mystery-solving, Paddington does it all with the sense of wonder and playful charm that readers have come to love.
First published in 1959, More about Paddington is the second novel by Michael Bond chronicling the adventures of this classic character. Paddington has warmed the hearts of generations of readers with his earnest good intentions and humorous misadventures. This brand-new paper-over-board edition of the classic novel contains the original text by Michael Bond and illustrations by Peggy Fortnum.
The stories in the second book in the series are:
- A Family Group – Paddington takes a family photo of the Browns.
- A Spot of Decorating – Paddington tries to help Mr Brown by decorating his room whilst the family are out.
- Paddington Turns Detective – Paddington investigates the disappearance of Mr Brown's prize marrow.
- Paddington and the Bonfire – The Browns hold a bonfire party at No. 32 Windsor Gardens.
- Trouble at No.32 – Paddington catches a nasty chill when a winter prank goes disastrously wrong.
- Paddington and the Christmas Shopping – Paddington buys presents for the Brown family.
- Christmas – Paddington enjoys his first Christmas with the Browns
Did you find this review helpful?