"I need more money!"
Have you ever said those words? Ever wish you could stretch your cash from payday to payday and still have some left over? Ever wonder how in the world you'll pay for the biggies, like a car or college? This book, a companion workbook to Money Matters for Teens, can teach you the secrets of how to manage your money wisely—even how to earn it in the first place and how to have your money make money!
Some of the things you will learn in this book include
- how to take control of your money away from advertisers
- how to stay out of debt—but still buy what you need
- how to save for a car, college, your own business
- how to give money that will make a difference in the world
- how to have money to do fun things with your friends
- how to make your money last
- how to get a job—and keep it
- what the Bible says about money
Most teenagers don't have as much skill at buying as advertisers have at selling, so most people spend today paying off the past. You don't have to be one of them. Whether you receive a $5 allowance or a $5,000 paycheck, you can plan and save for a prosperous future if you will use God's principles today.
Did you find this review helpful?