Learning by Doing: A Handbook for Professional Learning Communities at Work is the best-selling guide for action that helps educators close the knowing-doing gap as they transform their schools into professional learning communities (PLCs). This second edition responds to the authors' continuous work with teachers, principals, and central office staff to update and clarify the PLC implementation process by providing:
- A deeper understanding of common PLC challenges and how to resolve them
- A new examination of the critical role of central office educators
- Revised, expanded PLC continuum charts to more precisely track progress
- Specific protocols for team analysis of student achievement data
- An updated research base to share among staff
- Free online access to downloadable, interactive tools
Packed with real-world solutions and strategies, the second edition of Learning by Doing will become a treasured resource for individual educators and teacher teams at every level of your professional learning community.
Did you find this review helpful?