*note: current copy does not contain CD and is priced accordingly
Through colorful everyday scenes, lively depictions of common objects, and a sing-along CD, children will learn simple vocabulary words in Spanish. Activities related to the scenes test comprehension using repetition, providing an exciting yet success-oriented learning experience. Developed by educational specialists, each book includes:
- 250 Spanish vocabulary words
- 14 colorful thematic spreads labeled with carefully chosen, age-appropriate words
- entertaining activities such as matching pictures with words, changing letters, and unscrambling words
- a sing-along audio CD with 6 songs based on illustrations in the book
- a poster of additional activities, such as cutting and drawing. Poster also includes song lyrics.
Did you find this review helpful?