The ultimate manual for keeping horses happy and healthy?naturally!
Current and prospective horse owners will want to read this informative, beautifully illustrated guide?it has everything a horse lover needs to treat their four-legged friends like family! The key to the building a lifelong bond with a horse is understanding how they interact in their wild state, form herds, and bond with each other. From there, owners can more easily develop a strong relationship with their horse or pony. This horse book, written by an equine specialist, covers this crucial step and also contains a broad array of information, including:
- How to prepare and maintain stables
- Dietary needs and healthcare for horses of all ages
- Tips on choosing the best saddles, bridles, and other equipment
- How to recognize signs of illness and administer first aid
- Factoids on first aid and natural remedies
- Advice on training
- More than 350 full-color photos
An accessible guide to for pet owners and equestrians (but featuring enough information to help veterinarians) this complete horse care manual is a must-have for keeping horses happy and healthy.
Did you find this review helpful?