Brilliant images, lively text, and accurate maps--your best guide to North America's magnificent wild mammals.
- Covers every species of mammal known to occur in North America and its offshore waters, including naturalized exotics--450 species in all
- More than 1,100 photographs selected and digitally edited for clarity
- Organized for quick and convenient use, with pictorial table of contents, one-page index, and color tabs for sections
- Full index that doubles as a life list
- Range maps on text pages show where each species is common or rare
Did you find this review helpful?