The International Children's Bible Field Guide answers your kids' questions about the Bible. This all-in-one handbook for children does more than just retell the Bible stories. It builds faith with character sketches, geography, archeology, customs, and spiritual truths in each chapter. The International Children's Bible Field Guide is fun to use at home, school, and church.
- Question/answer format is great for family devotions
- Good News section alerts kids to Bible truths found in each unit
- Covers the Bible in chronological order
- Emphasizes people, places &events commonly taught in curriculum
- Arranged with 36 units for the entire school year
- Includes activities for each school day—a total of 180 Bible study projects
Did you find this review helpful?