As Christian parents, we want to give our children well-rounded, biblically informed discipline. We want to walk side by side with them towards godly maturity in Christ.
We want train them in a spirit of gentleness. We want to point them to Jesus and help them know the forgiveness and the power of the Gospel.
This mini-chart will help you provide this kind of godly nurture for your children.
Ingredients of Godly Discipline will help you:
- Be better prepared for teachable moments
- Train your child in a way that builds up your relationship
- Point your child to the gospel every time you discipline
- Address heart issues, not just outward behavior
- Know the right purpose and place for chastisement
- Encourage confession of sin, forgiveness, and restoration
Here's what you get:
- Six "ingredients" that contribute to a home atmosphere of godly nurture
- A relevant Bible verse for each "ingredient"
- Application points and tips for each "ingredient"
- On the back: ideas for using the chart and additional Bible references to study
Did you find this review helpful?