So you want to homeschool but don't think you can afford it?
This book is a compendium of ideas for the family that wants to start or continue homeschooling on a tight budget. You'll find it all here:
- Ideas for making money while staying at home.
- Sources for an inexpensive curriculum.
- Thousands of ideas for affordable teaching tools.
- Hundreds of suggestions for low-cost field trips.
- Ways to save on everything from housing to utilities.
- Ways to get free or low-cost computers.
If you have a plethora of ideas on teaching and know how to use the internet, you probably don't need this book. Most of the book is just simple common sense, and many of the references are dated (mailing addresses rather than websites). But if you are desperately trying to find a financial way to keep your kids at home, give it a try!
Did you find this review helpful?