The Grammar for the Well-Trained Mind series provides all the grammar skills needed to write and speak with eloquence and confidence. The Core Instructor Text supplies a full course of lessons--and can be used in each of the four workbooks in the program.
- Scripted lessons make it possible for any parent or teacher to use the program effectively.
- Step-by-step instruction takes students from the most basic concepts through advanced grammatical concepts.
- Extensive diagramming exercises reinforce the rules and help technical and visual learners to understand and use the English language effectively. All diagrams are thoroughly explained!
- Text for examples and exercises are drawn from great works of literature, as well as from well-written nonfiction texts in science, mathematics, and the social sciences.
- Regular review is built into each year of work.
Combine this Core Instructor Text with a Workbook and corresponding Key set for a full year of powerful learning!
Add the Comprehensive Handbook of Rules, and your student will have an indispensable guide to clear, grammatical writing that will last into college--and even beyond.
Did you find this review helpful?