This practical and humorous book outlines steps wives can take for better marriages, showing the emotional and motivational differences between sexes and offering practical how-to advice.
Gary Smalley explains what motivates men and how women can use their natural attractive qualities to build a better marriage. He helps women to understand not only the way men think, but also how to move a man's heart. Using case histories and biblical illustrations, he solves with empathy, humor, and wisdom every practical and emotional problem a woman can face in her marriage.
Do you want your husband to:
- Meet your romantic needs?
- Comfort you when you're down?
- Listen to what you have to say?
- Appreciate you?
- Do more around the house?
- Spend time with the kids?
- Be your most intimate friend?
Did you find this review helpful?