What is a fallacy? A fallacy is an error in logic—a place where someone has made a mistake in his thinking.
These are fallacies:
- "A cloud is 90% water. A watermelon is 90% water. Therefore, since a plane can fly through a cloud, a plane can fly through a watermelon."
- This new book, The Fallacy Detective, must do a good job teaching logic. It has been on the best-seller list for months."
This book is for fallacy detectives. It was designed to be a handy text for learning to spot common errors in reasoning.
- Christian view of logic
- Written for ages 13 through adult
- Focus on practical logic skills
- Exercises with answer key
- Includes The Fallacy Detective Game
Related link:Christian Logic site
Additional Information: Sample Pages
Did you find this review helpful?