This book is the first of the Easy Grammar teaching texts, but it uses the Daily Grams format. It was formerly titled Daily Guided Teaching & Review 23.
- an ideal introduction to the understanding of language usage and skills
- 180 short, enjoyable lessons—one per school day
- concepts introduced and reviewed throughout
- capitalization taught or reviewed every day
- punctuation taught or reviewed daily
- also includes usage, dictionary skills, sentence combining, etc.
Did you find this review helpful?