In these books, podcast hosts and authors Angelina Stanford, Cindy Rollins, and Thomas Banks guide readers in creating a commonplace habit of their own. Also included: the podcast's annual reading challenges, archive episodes reading selections, commonplace quotations shared by the hosts, plus space for readers to track their own reading, make their own commonplace pages, keep track of books they would like to read, and to write book reviews. As an extra bonus, the podcast hosts offer their own suggestions for possible books to read for the annual Reading Challenge.
The Literary Life Commonplace Books are available in a variety of designs:
- The Literary Life Commonplace Book (Mocha) ISBN: 978-1-944435-09-7
- The Literary Life Commonplace Book (Fairy) ISBN: 978-1-944435-11-0
- The Literary Life Commonplace Book (Succulent) ISBN: 978-1-944435-12-7
- The Literary Life Commonplace Book (Ivory) ISBN: 978-1-944435-10-3
- The Literary Life KIDS Commonplace Book (Dragon Fire) ISBN: 978-1-944435-13-4
- The Literary Life KIDS Commonplace Book (Colored Pencils) ISBN: 978-1-944435-14-1
Did you find this review helpful?