Considering homeschooling or just beginning? Perhaps you've been teaching your children for years now. Here's a wealth of practical information, answers to your questions, and lots of encouragement! This all-inclusive guide discusses the basis for Christian education and how children learn. It also addresses "family" matters such as discipline, home worship, and time management.
Table of Contents:
IntroductionPart 1 - The Foundation of Christian Homeschooling
- What is Christian Education?
- Understanding Education
- How Should a Child Be Trained?Part 2 - The Fundamentals of Christian Homeschooling
- The Centrality of the Christian Home in Education
- Parental Rights and Responsibilities
- Worship in the Home
- Accountability and Structure
- Helping Children Learn BetterPart 3 - The Form Christian Homeschooling
- The Character of Your Classroom
- Teaching Several Children
- Getting Everything Done
- Using Textbooks Effectively
- Teaching Art and Music at Home
- Never Lose Faith in Your Child
Did you find this review helpful?