Help young readers discover the world! The Children's Illustrated Atlas of the World takes explorers around our world continent-by-continent with beautiful photos, illustrations, up-to-date maps, and lively text about the land, people, and features that make each place unique.
- Reference material and maps suited for kids ages 8-12
- Physical, political, and thematic maps (climate, population, and others) of the world and each continent
- Regional spreads showing political maps with current country, state, and province information
- A special index featuring each country's flag and a fact file
- More than 250 eye-catching photos
- World timeline, glossary, and index of major places
Did you find this review helpful?