What comes between "How do you do?" and "I do"? How do you find a lifetime partner in a way that is God-centered, not self-centered?
Boy Meets Girl is an honest, romantic, and refreshingly biblical look at relationships. It's about dating with a purpose. About friendship plus possibility. About romance chaperoned by wisdom. Join the guy who "kissed dating goodbye" . . . and say hello to courtship.
Table of Contents:
For the Boy and Girl... an IntroductionPart 1: Rethinking Romance
- What I've Learned Since I Kissed Dating goodbye: From Waiting to Knowing - A Personal Story
- Rediscovering Courtship: A Return to Purposeful Romance
- Romance and Wisdom: A Match Made in Heaven: Why You Need More than Just Intense Feelings
- Tell Me How, Tell Me Who, Tell Me When!: How God Guides You to the Right Thing at the Right Time Part 2: The Season of Courtship
- More than Friends, Less than Lovers: How to Grow and Guard in Friendship, Fellowship and Romance
- What to Do with Your Lips: Practical Principles for Great Communication
- If Boys Would Be Men, Would Girls Be Ladies?: How to Embrace Your God-Given Role As a Man or Woman
- Courtship Is a Community Project: How to Gain Guidance, Support, and Strength from Your Church and Family
- True Love Doesn't Just Wait: How to Be Passionately in Love and Sexually Pure Part 3: Before You Say "I Do"
- When Your Past Comes Knocking: How to Face Past Sexual Sin and Experience God's Forgiveness
- Are You Ready for Forever?: Ten Questions to Answer Before You Get Engaged
- That Day: Living Loving in Light of Eternity
- Courtship Conversations: Eight Great DatesNotes
About the Author
Did you find this review helpful?